The attorneys of REHBERG HUEPPE + PARTNER Patentanwaelte PartG mbB ("RHP") practise exclusively in the field of intellectual property. Main aspects of their work are:
- prosecution concerning patents, utility models ("Gebrauchsmuster"), trademarks and designs,
- cancellation actions and nullity actions concerning patents, utility models ("Gebrauchsmuster"), trademarks and designs,
- litigation concerning patents, utility models ("Gebrauchsmuster"), trademarks and designs,
- protection of technical cooperations and technology transfer,
- rights of employed inventors and
- licence contracts.
As German patent attorneys, European patent attorneys, European trademark attorneys and European design attorneys, the attorneys of RHP are registered before the German Patent & Trademark Office (DPMA), the European Patent Office (EPO), the German Federal Patent Court (BPatG), the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO), the German Federal Court of Justice (BGH; only in patent nullity actions and compulsory licence procedures) and the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO).
The clients of RHP include innovative mid-sized and large companies from the fields of mechanical engineering, physics, electrical engineering, computer engineering, automotive engineering, aerospace engineering and medical technology.
The attorneys and staff of RHP strive to cultivate a personal relationship with the clients. The goal is to find filing strategies and solutions for legal disputes home and abroad, which are individually adapted to the specific requirements of the client. The firm is cooperating with intellectual property law firms worldwide and coordinates the interests of the clients to achieve this goal.